Lincoln Cemetery, Wells County, Indiana
Lincoln Cemetery (also known as Friends Cemetery) is located in Wells County, Indiana on County Road 200 W, north of County Road 1000 S on the north edge of Keystone in Chester Township. The original introduction states, "The land for this cemetery was donated by the Daniel Lincoln family. Because the Friend's Church lies adjacent to the cemetery, it is also called Friends Cemetery. The first burial found here was Jeannie Lowry in 1868." Additional information obtained from the Wells County Library Genealogy Department.
The cemetery was read by Jim Cox and Penny L. Baughman North in June 2013. It is used here with permission.
This database may be searched in the following ways:
- Fuzzy -- will search for that string of characters. Searching for Smith would find Smith, Smithson, Arrowsmith, etc.
- Exact -- will search only for that exact text. Searching for Smith will find only Smith.
- Soundex -- will search for the Soundex equivalent. Searching for Smith will find Smith, Smythe, Schmidt, etc.