Asbury Cemetery, Wells County, Indiana
Asbury Cemetery (also known as McIntire Cemetery) is located in at State Route 3 and County Road 1100 S in Jackson Township, Wells County, Indiana. The original introduction states, "The Asbury Cemetery lies adjacent to Asbury Chapel from which it took its name. Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Leonard donated a part of the land for use as a burial ground in 1854." Additional information obtained from the Well County Library Genealogy Department.
The cemetery was read by Jim Cox and Penny L. Baughman North in June 2012. It is used here with permission.
This database may be searched in the following ways:
- Fuzzy -- will search for that string of characters. Searching for Smith would find Smith, Smithson, Arrowsmith, etc.
- Exact -- will search only for that exact text. Searching for Smith will find only Smith.
- Soundex -- will search for the Soundex equivalent. Searching for Smith will find Smith, Smythe, Schmidt, etc.