St. Paul's Lutheran Cemetery, Baltimore, Maryland
Located right on the Baltimore City/Baltimore County border in the southwestern section of the city, it is also referred to as German Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery. This particular section is referred to as Violetville.
The St. Paul Cemetery that is located in Violetville had the land donated to the congregation, and many members transferred loved ones from the Druid Hill Park location to Violetville. Click here to visit the website.
Both St. Paul's and Immanuel Lutheran were split off from the German Lutheran Church that had its Baltimore branch founded in 1760. The cemetery has over 923 names that were located on tombstones. Most are from the 1900s, however there are some from the 1800s as well. There is still plenty of free space available, and this cemetery is still in use today.
The cemetery was read and imaged in April 2004. The database and associated images are the copyrighted work of William E. Wilson, Jr. who generously supplied them to the Allen County Public Library for distribution to individual genealogical researchers.
The database does not store the surname separately from the first name, so you'll have to enter either the first name or surname. If searching for both, enter as Doe, John.