Mount Tabor Cemetery, Adams County, Indiana
Mount Tabor Cemetery of Saint Mary's Township, Adams County, Indiana, also known as Shaffer Cemetery, is a public cemetery on the south side of Piqua Rd. Samuel Acker, Sr. donated the land for a church in 1866. "In about 1901, the church was built in Bobo and the cemetery remained at its present location." The cemetery can be found by the following legal description: S16 T27N R15E. The GPS coordinates are: 40°48'04"N 84°49'58"W.
The data was compiled and generously contributed by Margie Roop Pearce, Jim Cox and Penny Baughman North. It is used here with permission.
This database may be searched in the following ways:
- Fuzzy -- will search for that string of characters. Searching for Smith would find Smith, Smithson, Arrowsmith, etc.
- Exact -- will search only for that exact text. Searching for Smith will find only Smith.
- Soundex -- will search for the Soundex equivalent. Searching for Smith will find Smith, Smythe, Schmidt, etc.